Thursday, April 21, 2016

Update on Fragrant Jewels Bath Bombs!

I want to give an update since I have had the opportunity to try out all 4 bombs that I bought.

Things that made me smile: RINGS!
  • I am a sucker for RINGS! 
(Please ignore my terrible nails! I just got acrylics taken off!)

Things that made me frown: smell, itching...
  • I only enjoyed two of the scents I bought, Revive and Unwind. The other two, Midnight Garden and Tranquility, didn't smell for long and it ended up being a bath with colored water. The issues I had with actually receiving the bath bombs and then once they arrived only two had a scent that lasted for the duration of my bath (instead of 2 minutes) I'm just not satisfied. 
  • Itching... I couldn't stop itching for three days after I used one of the bath bombs. I've tried bath bombs from three companies so far and Fragrant Jewels is the only one I had an allergic reaction to.
This being said, I have to say (despite the itching) I am in love with the Revive and Unwind bath bombs. These two somewhat redeem the company for it's, quite honestly, many faults.

And now we arrive at the question: Will I be buying from this company again?
  • Answer: No. Two good bath bombs are not enough to redeem so much fault. I won't be buying from Fragrant Jewels again.

No comments:

Post a Comment