Monday, April 11, 2016

Bath BOMBS?! Part 1

Okay, unless you have been living completely off-grid you have no doubt seen advertisements for bath bombs lately. There are a multitude of companies that sell them including Lush, Fragrant Jewels, Pearl Bath Bombs, etc.
For me, I decided to try a multitude of bath bombs. I have ordered from a couple different companies so this will end up as a 3 part series (for now!),

Fresh Rain Bath And Body
  • I bought a whopping 12 bath bombs. So according to their 6 for $20 deal, 12 bath bombs are just $40. (I did get a little discount so I paid just under $40.)
Things that made me smile: price, location, service, website
  • These babies are only $4, 6 for $20.  They're super affordable in my opinion.
  • Fresh Rain is located in my town, making this my go-to place for bath bombs. 
  • The service I received, while a little too helpful, was such a refreshing change from my other experiences that were less than favorable that I walked out of the store genuinely happy.
  • So one of the things that makes me frown the most is when I fall in love with a little mom 'n' pop shop and then move far away from it... Thankfully, I won't have this problem! Simply hop on over to https://freshrainak.com/ and check out the options! DISCLAIMER: The products are made by the owners so they may not always have certain ones in stock.
This one is a great option for anyone wanting a nice bath that smells amazing!
Things that made me frown: smell?
  • The only thing I didn't like about some of these bath bombs was that I couldn't tell what it actually smelled like without opening the package. For example, I bought the Sweet Pea bath bomb and once I opened it to use it did not smell like I had hoped. (This isn't too upsetting considering I had never bought bath bombs before. And when packaged, you don't always get the most accurate sniff possible.)
 Overall Feeling
  • I love this company. I recommend the Cucumber, Summer Fun, and Lavender bath bombs. I have tried quite a few already and the only factor in me not liking a couple of them is just the smell. No big deal. I have plenty more to try!
Rating: Total 10 out of 10

  • Reason for rating: My only frown was something that is an assumed risk with any "smell-good" product. With this already in the back of my mind I am completely happy with this company and their products.

For now, I'm off to take another bath! I've got a rose scented bomb to test out!


No comments:

Post a Comment