Monday, April 25, 2016

At Home Remedies for Strech Marks?

Stretch marks, chances are you've got 'em. Sad but true. I can tell you that I  have plenty to go around and would like them to go away! So I have decided to take the time to try out all those weird "AT HOME REMEDIES!" I did a bit of googling and compiled a list of tips and tricks to test out.

1.) Cocoa/Shea Butter
2.) Apricot Mask
3.) Turmeric
4.) Lemon Juice
5.) Olive Oil
6.) Aloe Vera
7.) Sugar Rub

My goal is to try try each method I found for two weeks. I will take notes and before/after pictures for references.  Now they are numbered in the order that I will try them. The first one is Cocoa/Shea Butter, which is convenient considering I already have Shea Butter!

Quick info time! I have stretch marks on my legs/inner thighs and my lower stomach. Typical places for women to have stretch marks. I will be applying the Shea Butter to only one of my legs so I have a control to see if there is a difference at the end of the 2 weeks.

Now, the Shea Butter I am using is 100% Pure Shea Butter from Recho Ayumaah Cosmetics (http://www.racosmetics.com/home.html) in the Lemon Grass scent. It smells SO good! Normally I apply lotion or moisturizers after my showers so I just replaced my normal lotion for my legs with this Shea Butter. So far I have been pretty pleased with this product (even though I've only used it for a short amount of time; my elbows have never been so hydrated and smooth!). I'm excited to see what this will do for my stretch marks.


On the 9th of May I will post my review of what Shea Butter has done for my stretch marks. Then we'll be on to another "Home Remedy". 

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment